Once a bitch, you never go back


I don't know where to start. I came here once in a blue moon. Mean while too many thing happens. I may wanted to start with the demon I met after 22 years I live. I don't know whether want to call s/he, cause the bad omen that came from she really puts me in a tough decision to neither call s/he. Lets just called she whatever I want , cause she remain demon in my mind.

You see, that bitch is one of my colleague, (I hate to admit it) . I've been knowing that bitch since last year when I was a intern there, we were a bit close back then, so as my commitment there, the company decide to take me straight as an employee since I've finished my study after that. When I've walk-in there as a staff, those 'close friend' has become apart. It started when my company has organized an event of photography outing, my boyfriend was an intern there, then that fcking bitch told us not to be too closed since it will affected how our bosses will see us. So my bae and I just follow her 'advice' , little did that I know, back home she texted me and saying what ever opposite then what I felt. Well, I've been know to act a bitch to bitch too. We've not longer been friend since.

Then came in a new employee as an Administrative and Personal Assistance to my boss, WAS her 'bestfriend'. So I don't want to be that kind of girl who being a sass-mouthing about her friend so I decided not to care. Then, me and that bitch gets in to a fight right in from of the interns (we're also my bae) and she called me a handicap. I call her 'beauty with stupid brain' . No doubt, she gets a perfect looks, but dirty heart and crazy too. Right after a few days later, she get into a fight with her 'bestfriend' earlier. So long stories short, that fcking demon really messed our world out. She've been incite our bosses to scold and accuse us for not what were we doing.

But here comes the happy ending , she decided to execute her self from the company since we finally opened our mouth in front of our bosses and other staff about what she's been doing behind them, and to us. Good people always wins BITCH!

Nad

Popular posts from this blog

A cool grandma I wanna be

Welcome to my life